Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's official in the cyber world.














.
K and I started a blog. I've been finding that the majority of what I want to post has to do with him and I so I decided instead of turning mine into ours like a good girl maybe would I would create a new ours. Nope that didn't make much sense to me either. Regardless it's official. We are a couple in the cyber world. Click on the picture above to be directed there or go to popsnchellor.blogspot.com
.
Don't get your panties in a bunch when you go there because we haven't yet posted anything and I've hardly even formatted it yet. But oh, just you wait. Wonderfulness is bound to ensue on there! Please stay tuned.
.
Before I close I want to thank the wonderful kindness of smeeta for letting us use her picture for our header. (It's of two ninja dolls she handcrafted might I add. Yeah, i know... amazingly wonderful and yummy!) I came across it one day while searching fantastic hand made items on etsy and behold: the perfect picture that depicts K and I's relationship better than I could ever say in words! Click on the pic below or her shop name above to see other goodness she has made and is for sale.
.

5 comments:

Vic Hubbard said...

Well cool!
Now maybe I can see what the big guy is up to, once in a while.
Cheers from the NW.

Chellor said...

:) Good to hear from ya vic!

Ash said...

ha I just love that picture! And I love that you said you are the red one by default...

Aaron Smith said...

So, I bunched up my panties and clicked the pic , but no biks love... Could you post the Blog name somewhere as well?

Chellor said...

Sorry again about that A. I know i already gave it to you, but for others its popsnchellor.blogspot.com

Enjoy! :)