Saturday, June 28, 2008

I was just too slow...

I guess K was sick of waiting for a time when we actually were together to submit our first post on our blog He finally made our first, and very official, post so everyone go check it out and continue to peek at it because now that we've broken the barrier of that first post there will be a lot more and more often... than not at all like before. :T Thanks K for being brave enough to take the plung into blogdom even though you still think that's a dirty word or refering to internal organs... weirdo. popsnchellor.blogspot.com. LOVE YA K!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

By the way I love the new blog. Thank you so much for watching Millie. You both are so kind. I am glad to hear she is doing ok and not being a pain. I owe you guys. Hope all is well at the house and in your life