Saturday, May 31, 2008

HELP! Wanted: Sweet old bodied Scion XB

I'm calling for everyone's help, PLEASE!

I have been looking for a Scion XB to purchase for a little while now without any luck. The small problem is that I cannot find one with the criteria I would like. I'm looking for the old body style not the new 2008 bodies. I think the more boxy style fits my rad self and is much sexier. Another thing I so desperately am seeking is this specific color:














This is not the maroon color that you see here and there. Its the deeper reddish one that you see almost NOWHERE! And the one I have fallen in love with.

Then after that here are other things I am looking for, but can be a little flexible on:

*Cruise Control: I commute ever day and have learned that not having it sometimes sucks
*Lower Miles: Again I commute everyday and would hate to be putting more mile on an already high mile vehicle.
*One without flames painted on it: Really? Who does that to a Scion?! C'mon guys n gals, it's really not that cool at all!

That last one I actually will NOT be flexible on. I'm not going to pay for a new paint job!

And really I'm starting to lose hope and look at other colors as well. Even though this one was my first pick back when I first fell in love with the car, but wasn't ready to purchase one:













I don't know if I would love driving around in that color. ;) You have to admit that color suits me though!

If any of you see an old body Scion XB for sell (of any color) could you please let me know?! I'm begging for help with this! You can email me at
imachellorhead at yahoo dot com
or if you know me well text me any contact info for the car.

Thank you all in advance for your help in my Scion XB quest!

5 comments:

Kyle Peterson said...

Wise choice, hope it works out for you soon. I will keep my eyes open in SD, if it matters..?

Chellor said...

Yeah, I'd totally be willing to fly out there then drive it home if it was my perfect fit! Another great reason to come to SanDiego. Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Your wish is granted! I found a perfect one in Irvine, CA. I'm sure Carmax will ship it somewhere closer to you.

http://www.carmax.com/enUS/view-car/default.html?AVi=5&id=4908156&D=90&ASTc=Scion%20XB&zip=84604&sY=2005-2006&No=0&Ep=Homepage&Rp=R&PP=20&sV=List&Q=9476fbf9-4625-4725-9f51-a416aab6df23

Or maybe:
http://www.web2carz.com/7122272/2004/scion/xb/used-cars/for-sale?w2caf=ac15b0ca31b11bf7

Also:
http://www.usedcar.us.com/used-cars/14-use/2004/scion/xb/191659/129/index.html

Or even possibly: http://www.carsdirect.com/used_cars/vehicle_detail/ul86749146/Scion/xB

Chellor said...

You are awesome Steph! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I've requested more info on all of these :>

Kjerstin said...

Gotta say I'm impressed with your choice in car. That would totally be you in a car form, if that makes sense lol. I'll let you know if I see anything, but in the mean time... miss you like crazy, it's been forever since we last hung out! Hope all is well and love you tons!!
-Kahjerst