Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rub My Belly

One of the happiest moments of my life came to pass when I reluctantly went to a decorating store with my sis. After looking for the bathroom for far too long the saying, "Good things come to those who wait" meant more than it ever has. Turning to flush the loo I spied with my little eye this little guy...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

love at first sight!

Breathing heavy with excitement and all but jumping up and down I showed my girly side getting all giddy over this little Pig. Not only was it the cutest little pig I've ever seen, but it's a ceramic piggy bank too! I immediately (after washing my hands) picked it up to find the price tag. Only $22.95!

I carefully placed the little guy under my arm, walked out of the bathroom, went straight to the nearest cashier and eagerly asked, "Can I buy this?!" I mean after all it was hidden away in the bathroom. All the ladies working were so surprised I found this guy because they only got a few in and they sold with a blink of an eye... He was waiting for me :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A cute butt too!

They carefully wrapped him up after I made the purchase. "Can you use extra tissue paper to keep him warm?" I wondered... and they did. My little colorful bundle of love greets me each morning as he keeps my vases warm on my coffee table, but lo there is something missing:

He needs a name... any ideas?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

JessWilson said...

Love that pig!! Dylan and I think the pig looks like a boy pig therefore think a fitting name would be along the lines of Pigglesworth Snortimer (Piggyboy or Snorti for short)! Also, I'm so glad you found it while shopping with me...now next time I ask you to go to one of "those" stores I can always say "remember the pig?"

Kyle Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle Peterson said...

That yittle piggy is full of character and screems CLASS!!! What a great buy, and I am sure he will find your home more than welcoming and inviting.

As for a name...we need to know the sex of said piggy in order to suggest a name. If piggy can swing both ways (in sex, I mean....agh this is getting worse and worse) I like Ursula if its a girl.

Great Taste.

Kyle

Kyle Peterson said...

I wanna see the pictures of your new doo! Post em!