Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ode To Adam

I just can't seem to find the time to blog. Sure I feel as though I need to dedicate and hour or so to each blog to make it incredible, but c'mon! There will be blog's to come, but tomorrow I need to help my sister make her baby come to life, aka get it out of her belly and into the world! Don't you think this little guy needs a brother

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And with that don't you think it's time for her to have this little guy?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry I don't have a pic of you t0o Greg to make the view of the family complete.

I know that this addition is going to be very welcomed by everyone... especially little Dylan. He's going to be the best big brother!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So after 40 weeks of pregnancy and two induction cancellations, Adam will finally arrive sometime tomorrow! It's about time ;>

3 comments:

Vic Hubbard said...

Congratulations Auntie Chels!
From the size of her belly, I bet you sister is ready for Dylan to have a sibling, too!

Kyle Peterson said...

holy prego! Hope everything goes well, she looks ready I'd say.

Anyway were off to NY tonight, wish you were coming with :(

Luv ya later!

Ash said...

I'm in love with that last picture. Project Ashley have babies is underway.