Sunday, March 2, 2008

Let the stalking commence!


I don't think i'll post 2x's a day normally, but this is for all those people ( including ashley) that are making sure I will blog regularly and not fall off the face of the blogging earth.

Everyone (and ashley),
I am very eager to get to know you in a way I never have! aka letting you stalk me as much as i have been stalking you. ;) I hope to post regularly and in return be able to continue to read all your lovely posts. Thank you.

I got to spend time with two of the greatest people (besides Kdawg) and besides the pounding headache that i wrestled with all day it was such a great day and proved to continue to be with the magic of kdawg placing hot spaghetti and cold crystal light in front of me without even knowing that i'm STARVING! And once i figure out how to correctly use all the wonderful features of the blog I will post pictures such as this amazing spaghetti. The end... today.

3 comments:

Ash said...

The blogging world is actually flat, so it a terribly harsh fall if you choose to let yourself fall off "the face of the blogging earth." So don't even think about doing it.

Vic Hubbard said...

thppppphhhh! back at cha! I still haven't got around to getting my blog up and running yet. It's really a huge undertaking and I want to do it up reeeaaal good:D Tell the big pumpkin killer to chug some C-lite for me. Tell him to check out my shop. He can click on me in TWW comments. Later Chels.

Vic

Kyle Peterson said...

Speaking of Kdawg have you been to Jdawgs lately? He's always looking out for you! And he is the best Chef boy ar dee!