Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heart Healthy Cheerios

I'm not usually one that is able to eat the same thing for much longer than a week, but I sure have been on a Cheerio kick lately. I have been eating a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast everyday for about the last 2 months now. It's not even that I think they are the best cereal in the world. I think it's possible that I simply like the simplicity of them. With Cheerios I can make breakfast in about 20 seconds, carry the bowl around with me while I get ready for the next 15 minutes taking bites here and there, feel satisfied not stuffed and be on my merry way.

So Cheerios, here's to you making my heart healthy!

2 comments:

Aaron Smith said...

I like that cheerios can be combined with nearly any other cereal to make a slightly healthier version. Alone they seem a bit flavor neutral; like drinking water instead of Diet Coke. Healthier? Yes, but why on earth? ;)

Chellor said...

I think the neutral-ness is the point for me. I'm not really a breakfast person and hate how long it takes to make which is why I like them. I don't have to think too much about it and it takes only a minute. :)