Sunday, February 28, 2010

3 Generations of HOTNESS

Picture by my talented photog brother, Aaron
Left to right: Laura, Christi, Great G-ma Jackie, G-ma Vicki, Kathy, Mom Kimba

While going back looking at pictures on my brother's flickr site I came across this one from this Summer's family photo shoot while my Great G-ma Jackie was in town from Pennsylvania.

These ladies are H.O.T. don't cha think?! This was a rare opportunity being that Jackie hasn't been to Utah in over 30 years, Kathy lives in Texas, and Christi lives in Cali so I'm so happy that Aaron captured this on digital film!

I love all of these ladies so much!

Side Note: Jackie deserves a post of her own being one of the funniest spitfire ladies I know. For example here are a few things Jackie has been known to say in total honesty

"It's not how you feel, it's how you look sweetheart!"
"Someone had to teach them how to dance so of course I stepped in showed them a thing or two."
"It's all about the hair!" ;)

3 comments:

Mycket said...

I see where you get your SPUNK!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Oh that must be great grandma that runs every morning, or used to when we were little. For some reason I pictured her with really long hair, looking something like Crystal Gail? Oh wait, maybe that was our tape player etching it's way into a dream I had of your great grandma? Let's add it to the book!

Chellor said...

Yes that is the one, Nikki! She actually does have really long hair, but she does it all the way up like that every single day because she's cute like that ;)