Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Favorite Halloween Decoration Bought Today


Skull Candle that oozes red wax through it's head, eyes, and nose when it's lit!

Of course, with it being the first weekend in October, K took me out to buy Halloween decorations! I must say, if anyone every has troubles with what to get me as a gift, Halloween anything is always something that will get me giddy! I'll preview more of my Halloween decorations later on when I get them all placed around the house. ;)

Happy October!

3 comments:

Aaron Smith said...

I've now added one, and only one, requirement to my things-that-halloween-decorations-must-have list: must ooze blood resembling substance!

of course, some of us count our Halloween decoration additions by year rather than daily ;)

Chellor said...

I understand that only some value halloween the way i do, Aaron. I am happy that you now see the value of ooze now though. ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.