Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy October!!!


In my humble opinion, as I have stated before, October is the BEST month of the whole entire year! And even though I am a couple days late, I want to wish everyone a Spooktacular October and the best Halloween ever!!! (yes, I did just say Spooktacular and I'm not ashamed)

To honor this blessed month K and I will be posting on our blog a new Halloween inspired top 5 list EACH DAY! They will be filled with our favorites, our worsts, and things we hope to remember or forget for the rest of our lives! ;)

This isn't to say I will neglect my blog though. I will be posting great October insired pictures and stories as well on here giving you all a little more insight into why I would be happy if it was October all year long! And all I can hope for through this month if you read this blog or K and I's blog is that we can inspire you to love Halloween and/or October just a little more than you did last year!

So in the words of the Joker: Here We GO!

No comments: