Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Easter

I didn't post anything for Easter and I realized that I had SOOO much to post! So here are a few quick pictures of my easter

Two of my favorite things!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The easter hunt festivities.

It was a great hunt because it included eggs like these:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mommies and grandmas and aunts were there to help the wee ones:














Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Everyone got a great amount of eggs and were so happy (sugar induced) for quite a while after!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Ash said...

I miss Easter Egg hunts.

Matt and Tiff said...

Chelsi, we found you!! How are you? Things look great. We need to visit! Come and see our blog and we can keep in touch. We are back in Spanish now, so maybe we could meet up sometime.

Vic Hubbard said...

Hey Chels,
Looks like the whole gang a good time. I bet you were just as wired as the sugar boosted kids, drinking Rockstar! I've tried the stuff. I think I'll stick with coffee.

Kyle Peterson said...

I'm so excited your comin' to town!! Hey what dates exactly are you comin? I need to ask for some time off of work. I'm excited to play!