Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Give me Sun or Give me Death!

Ok, so it's not as dramatic the the title makes it out to be. I'm just very tired of these silly game our Utah weather so relentlessly continues to play on us so I'm leaving! ...for a long weekend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

San Diego calls my and K's name all too often so when my sis said they were blessing Baby Adam out there with her husband's family it didn't take long to decide I would inevitably have to be in attendance. And if I'm going to make my way all the way to San Diego I would like to take K with me... and if both K and I are going then we should make a whole weekend of it... and if we're going to make a weekend of it the only other question to ask is, "Should we come home on Monday or Tuesday?" Is that really a valid question? Who in their right mind, with the choice, would really choose Monday?!

Long story short, even though you've already received the long version, is that we are taking this opportunity for a vacation to see both Baby Adam get blessed and to see our dear friends Peety and Maxamillion aka Kyle n Brit who flew the coup last year and moved the Sunny San D. And yes, you must say it with just an "n" in between the two names.

I do not care to do anything out there but exercise my ability to sleep for hours in the sun on the beach,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Yes I do wear SPF 30)


walk around the city for days with Kendizzle, Kyle n Brit,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


play with K n B's two dogs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maggie is the Brussels Griffon on the left and Buddah is the white Pekinese on the right... hiding.

and get to see Baby Adam blessed:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Please stay tuned for more... such as me coming back looking something that resembles a cherry tomato.

1 comment:

Kyle Peterson said...

BRING ON THE NONSENSE!