Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Astronaut Pops For Everyone!

Oh how I love Astronaut Pops formerly known as Big Stick Popsicle.






I guess they still are referred to them as that but K giggles each time I say it so I started buying Astronaut Pops (albertson's brand) that are just as delectable! I would have to say these are in my top 5 of favorite summer treats right under Squishys aka Slurpees from 7-11. With that said I invite everyone to go to Albertsons and buy a pack of Astro Pops or come over to my house and enjoy one with me out on the grass! :) Love ~Chellor

3 comments:

Ash said...

Stranger. I want to enjoy one with you in the backyard. But where have you been darling? Your roommate!

Chellor said...

I have been... well have no explanations or excuses. Hopefully i will see you tonight!

ninjalove said...

mmm... squishys...