Thursday, April 9, 2009

And it's only 9am

It's already been an interesting morning... as I stood in the kitchen trying to make breakfast I thought about, as I do about 14 times a day, how I really need to just sit down and bust out all these blog posts I've been storing in my head! And as I thought about all this I tried to remember them all... but they weren't coming to me! Eek! I thought if I could just start thinking about other things to blog they would finally come to me... nothing. All I could think about was silly titles based on the breakfast I was making. Here are a few:

"2 apples minus the peels"

"Staring at the toaster with butter knife in hand forgetting to put bread in it"

"My socks don't match"

"Oh boy I can't wait to go to Seattle again next week!

"I sure am glad I wore something with a hood"

I hate when I run out of zip lock bags!"

"I cut an apple with a butcher knife today"

Yes all this is really how making my breakfast went for me today. I love crazy busy work weeks and what they do to my mind!

2 comments:

Ash said...

My fav... "My Socks Don't Match!" Can't remember the last time mine did. I can't wait to go to Seattle either! Get some clarity of thought again after a busy work week.

Lacy said...

Hope you survived! You are amazing. I don't know how you do it. 14 hours and I would be asleep on the floor. Rub that fact that you guys are heading to Seattle.... sad I can't be there.